Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'm single this long weekend!

My initial reaction when I heard that my husband and little boy will be going camping over the long weekend was "What will I be doing with myself for 3 days!?!?". I'm glad it looks like it's all coming together fine:

Friday: Wally Hayward 10 km run in Pretoria; Shopping, shopping, shopping; Golf practise at Worlf of Golf; Watch movies I've taped but never watched (plus we need to delete some and create more space).
Saturday: Spend all day at the True Love Magazine All the Woman Needs workshop; Catch up with friends; Read Demons and Angels by Dan Brown - hopefully this book will keep me curled up until late at night.
Sunday: Church; Golf at Services Golf Course with my sister(hoping to break 100); Read the book and wait patiently for the boys to come back and tell me their stories.

Sounds like a plan and hope it works out fine. Maybe I need to get rid of my nervousness around camping and encourage more trips :)