This long weekend was a golfing wonder for me - I played golf three days in succession!
Of the 3 golf courses we visited, Euphoria deserves a special mention. Despite the fact that there are no caddies (the GPS is very good though), it was a lot of fun. The course is not easy and we heard one golfer claim that Annika Sorenstam (world no 1 lady for a while but now retired) must have been angry when she was working on the design of this course. But the staff more than made up for it because we were treated like royalty. The experience was well worth the 2 hour trip we took to get there but it's a pity we didn't have enough time to go up the cable car and eat at the restaurant on top.
What a good golfing weekend. I wish I could say the same about my game though.
