I couldn't go to work today because of a terrible flu that I've been trying so hard to avoid. So this means that no running for me for the next few days, which is good, because I need time to pause and reflect on what I've been doing in the last few weeks. So what's next?
To avoid more bouts of flu:
- No skipping of meals (no matter how busy)
- A good multivitamin supplement (or milkshake)
- A vitamin C supplement and immune booster to fight all the flu strands I come accross while running (doctor's orders).
Training:
I'm thinking of attempting a 42k this year still but will know in the next week what I need to do. I think I need a coach...
Good luck to those running Loskop tomorrow (20 and 50k). I'll be practising a few shots at the World of Golf if I feel better.
