I spent my Saturday at the Sandton Convention Centre where ladies were supposed to get all the pampering and love that we deserve. From True Love's point of view this was a hugely successful affair, but from the women's point of view it was not (at least speaking for myself and my friends). We spent more time on queues than anything else and did not even get to some of the stalls we wanted to touch. The number of ladies far exceeded the facilities available and it made the whole experience disastrous. There were also some organisational issues that I thought could have been handled better but maybe I should stop here. Fortunately I got a complimentary ticket, but for R350 surely every woman should have received their money's worth?
Other magazines such as Destiny and O supposedly run more well-organised workshops and True Love should pick up their socks.
PS I am still waiting for a response from the email I sent to Dora Sitole (the Editor) on this issue.
