Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Om Die Dam & The Pencil Grip

Another milestone achieved: my first 20 km race in 4 years! I really enjoyed the Om Die Dam Harties and will definitely go back. Oh and congrats to Tumi on completing the difficult 50 km run - you are my inspiration girl.
I'm now way ahead of schedule with my running milestones, which means I can now up the stakes. My new goal will now be to run a full marathon by the end of the year, but I'll first try the 42.2km 702 Walk the Talk to get used to being on my feet for a long time.

PS Mohale has finally managed to get his pencil grip right this week - finally. My little boy only realised this week that it is actually easier to write with a proper grip. We are beginning to have more fun scribbling already.
Another awesome week in my house!