This week was a fairly successful one because I ran my first 15k race. I did the first 10k's in 1h11, which was fine because I didn't want to overexert myself. I felt really tired from 12k's and my knees started to hurt. I spent Sunday and part of Monday struggling with my knees but from Tuesday I was fine. Tumi recommends a new pair of running shoes to compensate for my overpronation and help support my knees. I also need to strengthen my quadriceps to help my knees, but I don't even remember where my gym membership card is sitting. I think I should combine this quadriceps training with something fun like the hip hop or katabox class so that I can make going to gym sound like fun, but maybe I should keep it simple.
PS The unusual stitch problem I had last week was due to dehydration! Thanks to the articles I found on google. Stitch problems are no more.
