On my birthay (25 Feb) my husband and I took leave and went to play golf together. This was really special because we don't often have time to do so. Services Golf CLub is surprisingly good, given that it belongs to the army base at Thaba Tshwane. I'll definitely be going there often. We went to my in-laws in the Free State over the weekend and played once more. I had a lousy round there but that's probably because my husband accidentally bumped someone's car slightly and there was drama.
My fitness levels are on an increase. I managed to run 6 km on the hills inside our estate without stopping (26 Feb)! Today I went running but unfortunately I had to only walk 2 km due to a stich on my lower tummy. This is very strange because my stitches are normally higher on my abdomen and I can still jog with them. I'll have to try again tomorrow or else take it to the doctor. I'm looking forward to run the PWC Township 15 km on Sunday so I really hope to be OK by then.
